A Municipality's Guide to Handling Used Oil, General Chemicals, Universal Waste and Electronic Waste
Download this free guide to learn more about:
- Identification of used oil
- Container storage practices
- Container labeling
- Spill prevention practices
- Municipal transportation of used oil
- Used oil burners
- Chemical storage and handling practices
- Collecting and recycling universal waste including bulbs, batteries, mercury-devices and waste pesticides.
- Collection and recycling electronic devices including computers, phones and fax machines.
- Chemical and waste labeling
Complete the form to receive a free copy of this ebook in your inbox. If you do not receive your guide within a few minutes, be sure to check your junk folder.